Friday, 17 August 2007

One such Embarrassments escap'd by a whisker

OOOOF........... just dont ask me wt's its all abt ??


Winning is a wonderful habit and fun
As usual i believe in winning and just hate losing...... tht doesnt means i never lost..
Loosing any battle ,evn lik a true warrior is another grave feelin ....
Be it a hard fought sport or damn normal life sucks sumtimes .

Its of a story wt happn'd one day at my workplace....yep at F'dty..


I rarely do loose TT games here .....whtr its play'd seriously or for just fun...

I was enjoyin my wins,poking fun and passing annoyin comments at one of my pal ...
whu was lossin games on a trot like a crumbling wall

as if I was enjoying all wins nd he was enjoyin lossin 2 me ... haha
4 me winning was an attitute and a horny feelin

He was gtg pissed off and irritat'd wit my ever annoying ethics...
His face red wit tomotoes and pumpkins....

Whu knew tht time thrs' gonna b change of mood soon .. ?


A Stud styled ,decent lukin not-so-tomboy type gal enters the warfront , into the playing corridor with a sexy lukin jeans and TT bat.

All was aaaaw wid first thght glooming she was wit sum other friend to strike some carrom coins and hv fun.

But one can see the stern stubborn lukin stare of hers staring at us givin the impression
she was thr to prove us all wrong

soon the atmosphere changes , scene brightens ,
She sits quitely on un side of a chair,seriously staring at our funs as if she wanna prove sumthin,deftly feelin pity on tht pure dude .,

I can see the "I wanna 2 teach u leason" attitude in her and support for my friend

Moments later she glued into my wide spread eyes once, twice ,nears askin me can i have a game wit u ,

Dude thts a gutsy style Jerry likd it , Jerry thgt 4 a while "Isnt tht an open challenge from an opp gender "

matter of pride peeps in , meantime all gather'd thr were performing like topseeds as if its the game of their life .., haha

Gladly,Anguish...shly but obviously excited .. I respects her guts and acknowledges

lets havva a fun wit a singles showdown

I replied with a more ego tone '' lets play , buddy ..... but do girls play TT (table tennis) .

By the time other dude has already bk'd off ,awating wts gonna cum up next.... ??


First ball she serv'd , wit lot of intensity ,it swirls arund my half and spuns viciously ... second ball stops and spuns .. Ooops .. Awesome , felt like im playin against sum women champion ..

Next she smashes it hard and it hits my masculine chest lika bullet and as if its gonna pierce deep....


I tri'd to hold my breath,for a moment i thght whtr she's godsend , a battle of men/femin.....ooops....


Dudes arun me luk'd wit a cheeky mischievous smile ... nd ws enjoyin a revenge feeling from inside ,
expectin me 2 lose and to break out the newz to the world and 2 all my colleagues ,,,,
tht history is gonna be creat'd here soon ,

maybe Jerry is on the verge of losin his ego winnin attitude evn before the game has start'd ...haha

He was deftly rt by sum means I was trailin behind by sum gud odd 9 points against a opposite gender , I was lured watchin the beauty of her game tht
in no time the Score line read (2-9) in favour of her....... Oops
another 11 points dn the line
truly history was to be made here ....

Jerry had to wake up , pride factor and shame of losin to a gurl knock'd my brain twice ..

I wait'd 4 my chances,,,slowly i start'd playin mind games ,studied her game in no time,slow'd dn the game,,studied her weakness , her serve ,,,,



Wt next ....i had 2 match'd her prowress , slowly nd stead'ly claw'd bk , closed dn her wonderful smashes ,
deflty a serious contender for best women player in this era , appreciated her for her returns , made her fell into my trap of mind games,, nd play'd my best game ,fought bk ,
full of concentration as if this is your game of life ....
and hehe deflty a matter of pride ,

AAW scoreline nuw reads (16-15) in favour of me ......ooops ... lil tired

Gud come back Jerry,,nd well done , i kept encouraging myself


Still the game was only half wun, i can notice myself sweatin... hehe

Nuw the mood a lotta better in my camp nuw



Delightfully and much to my and my eagerly waitin pal's surprise ,the end result was
as it shud be ,,,, Jerry has wun it (20-18) ,


Men has scor'd again on female ..



She wish'd me " Good game ,,, buddy" , lets play un more "

Immediately I return'd the honours "Have u been coach'd or do play sumwhr since u gotta good game , ur forehand/backhand smashes are terrific , well play'd to u as well "



I can see the eagerness in her eyes to avenge tht sprit'd loss temptin me to accept the challenge for one more game



This time Jerry was in no mercy mood, put her under lots of pressure ,aggressive and beat her soundly (20-12)



She was mum , introd'd herself , congratulat'd me and left the battlefield,wit a mind lets play this silly ball game sum othr day buddy ,wit a new vigour ... i can sense her lip talks ,,, hehe



I luk'd 4 my friend,he nowwhere to be f'nd, he's was absonding .. haha



Feeling of gng 2 get crush'd makes you more eager to win.
Truly I beleived my confidence and proud of myself .. I shuddabe,,,sine i hv wunit,
evn though this game of silly ball was play'd agnst a gurl

deflty a serious case ,
escaped a badaaaaaaaaa (huge) embarrassements .......................................
guyzzzz

No comments: